Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reflection

Looking back on this program, my favorite things were the FlickR Mashups and Image Generators. My least favorite was Twitter. I just didn't get into Twitter, even though I know that a lot of people love it. I feel like I learned a lot, especially about blog readers, RSS feeds, and the section that covered more on Facebook. I didn't find too much challenging, except for Twitter. I just don't feel like I "got" it. As for use in my library, I would love to show my teachers how to use some of this technology. I think my elementary students would love to use Flickr, if access is available at our school. I also think they would love to make a podcast, and that is one goal that I hope to do this school year.

This has been a great learning experience, and it has helped me to see the social aspects of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment