Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Google Docs

I had fun exploring Google Docs. I had always heard of Google Docs, but I really didn't know exactly what it could or could not do. The tools seem like they are between a mix of web pages and MicroSoft Office documents. They seem like a great collaborative tool to use with others, especially since you can send them to others. I also thought it was neat that you could send them as a PDF file. Thanks for pointing that out. I also liked the forms. I didn't know what to expect until I played with it. I would love to use this to send out a library survey to the teachers at my campus. Also, from reading the blog posts, it seems like they are trying to improve GoogleDocs with added features, like tables. (I remember a long time ago that adding tables to some webpages was not an easy task either).

No comments:

Post a Comment