Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Own 23 Things

I think that 23 Things is a great program. While I am the only one working in my library at the elementary school, I think this would be a great program for the teachers and staff at my school. If (I mean when) I create a 23 Things program, I would try to center the program to make teachers aware of the technology that is available to them like the online databases, video streaming, online library catalog, eBooks, delicious, and Flickr. With the program online and at their disposal at any hour, it negates the excuses of timing that comes into play, and even if the teachers learn only one new thing, that is still a step forward. Plus, I think a program like this that is adapted to the needs of the staff is a great form of positive PR for the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment